This page is for member news and opportunities.
Warren County Ohio Beekeepers is funded by the annual dues paid by members and bee school attendees. These dues support the activities of the organization such as speaker fees for monthly meetings and the annual bee school, facility rental for the bee school, refreshments for the annual picnic and Christmas party, door prizes for meetings, 4-H sponsorship, and administrative expenses. In return, the member benefits include:
– mentoring for those that need it
– listing on the mentor map for those that would like to be mentors
– listing on the website swarm and product sales maps
– rental of the organization’s extractor at a nominal cost
– voting in club elections
– registering for meeting door prizes
– and most of all the networking and fellowship with your fellow beekeepers!
We are in need of mentors for upcoming beekeepers. If you have at least 3 years of beekeeping experience and are willing to mentor, please FOLLOW THIS LINK. We need this information so we can pair mentors with beekeepers. The following Beekeepers have signed up as mentors: