CALL Someone as soon as possible. Find a BEE on the map BELOW CLOSE TO YOUR LOCATION AND CALL.
TRY CALLING FIRST! Call someone listed above as a swam catcher and/or submit this form, speed is of the essence.
Information that may be needed by the beekeeper:
- Are they definitely honeybees? (Review this page & see chart on identification)
- How high from the ground are they? How long have they been there?
- How big is the ball of bees?
- Is there electricity available near the bees & approximate distance?
- Have you called anyone else?
It’s frustrating to make a trip only to find that someone else was called and arrived first. If you call one of us, we’ll always come and get it. If for some reason we can’t, we’ll immediately call a fellow beekeeper who can make it.
Last resort use Swarm Form below.