Honey extractor for Club Member use. The 2 extractors are stored in Monroe at Mike Bussemeyer’s storage facility. His phone number is 513.900.0089. Contact Mike for further details. The extractors are to be returned clean and in good working order. The cost is $5 each day. Return the Extractor & Pay via PayPal using this link.
Information on care of the extractor , courtesy of a post by SWOBA
CLEANING THE EXTRACTOR
Be sure to clean inside AND outside as this is for food products..
1. Please do not disassemble the extractors to clean them. They don’t always go back together the same way as original.
2. First Use COLD water (a hose is OK) and dish soap along with gentle washing to loosen wax and honey. *NOTE: Wax will melt and make a big mess if you use warm or hot water initially to clean the extractor.
3. Second, per CDC guidlines, sanitize with a bleach solution: 1/3 cup bleach per gallon or 4 Tsps bleach per quart Allow bleach solution to remain on extractor for AT LEAST 10 minute. Rinse with Hot tap water.
4. Third Wash again with liquid dish soap, Rinse well with HOT tap water, Dry and also let it air dry.
5. Thank you for returning it CLEANER than when you borrowed it.
Don’t forget You Should clean and sanitize the extractor before use also.