October meeting UPDATE

October Meeting UPDATE: Sunday’s weather forecast is unsettled at this time. Please check here or the website to see if the meeting will be delayed. Decision will be made when the forecast becomes more firm. If Delayed, it will be held next week, Sunday October 18. Update will be posted here ¬†and on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/1769801953287281